UPS Shipping: During check-out, choose your preferred UPS shipping method, and have your masks delivered to your doorstep! Orders of $100+ get Free Ground Shipping anywhere in the Continental US.
Local Pickup (only in Harrisonburg, VA): During check-out, choose local pick-up, and pick up your masks at the Hillside Ave UPS store, located at 1322 Hillside Ave, Harrisonburg, VA 22801.
Orders placed before noon will be ready for pickup or ship same-day. Orders placed after noon will be available/ship the next business day.
Our high-quality, lightweight Made in USA raw materials make The Hero mask more comfortable, cool, and breathable. Easy on sensitive skin and ears, our mask is built to be worn all-day without the irritation. Three-ply surgical mask comprised of: An outer layer of non-woven spunbond polypropylene for fluid resistance; a middle layer of meltblown polypropylene for increased filtration; and an inner layer of non-woven spunbond polypropylene for moisture wicking and comfort. The elasticity of hybrid nylon and spandex ear loops paired with the strength and pliability of a galvanized wire nose bridge provide a personalized fit for all adults. (This mask is not a respirator and not intended for use in medical procedures.)
- Bright white disposable masks/barrier face coverings
- Lightweight construction leads to a more comfortable, cool, and breathable mask
- Perfect for double masking, e.g. under a fashionable cloth mask.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Single use per mask
- Mask size: 175mm x 95mm (6.89in x 3.74in)
- 50 masks per box
The Hero barrier face covering meets ASTM F3502, specifications on barrier face coverings. This product is primarily intended as a means of source control for minimizing the projection of the expelled materials from the wearer’s nose and mouth. Certified testing of our masks has shown the following data:
- Particulate Filtration (PFE) of > 98%
- Fluid Resistance of > 120 mm Hg
- Breathability / Differential Pressure of <2.6 mm H2O/cm2
- Bacterial Filtration (BFE) of >98%
- 16 CFR 1610 Flammability Testing rates this product as “Class 1, Normal Flammability” (This means it DOES NOT catch on fire)