UPS Shipping: During check-out, choose your preferred UPS shipping method, and have your masks delivered to your doorstep! Orders of $100+ get Free Ground Shipping anywhere in the Continental US.
Orders placed before noon will be ready for pickup or ship same-day. Orders placed after noon will be available/ship the next business day.
Our high-quality, lightweight Made in USA raw materials make The Hero mask more comfortable, cool, and breathable. Easy on sensitive skin and ears, our mask is built to be worn all-day without the irritation. Three-ply surgical mask comprised of: An outer layer of non-woven spunbond polypropylene for fluid resistance; a middle layer of meltblown polypropylene for increased filtration; and an inner layer of non-woven spunbond polypropylene for moisture wicking and comfort. The elasticity of hybrid nylon and spandex ear loops paired with the strength and pliability of a galvanized wire nose bridge provide a personalized fit for all adults. (This mask is not a respirator and not intended for use in medical procedures.)
- Bright white disposable masks/barrier face coverings
- Lightweight construction leads to a more comfortable, cool, and breathable mask
- Perfect for double masking, e.g. under a fashionable cloth mask.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Single use per mask
- Mask size: 175mm x 95mm (6.89in x 3.74in)
- 50 masks per box
The Hero barrier face covering meets ASTM F3502, specifications on barrier face coverings. This product is primarily intended as a means of source control for minimizing the projection of the expelled materials from the wearer’s nose and mouth. Certified testing of our masks has shown the following data:
- Particulate Filtration (PFE) of > 98%
- Fluid Resistance of > 120 mm Hg
- Breathability / Differential Pressure of <2.6 mm H2O/cm2
- Bacterial Filtration (BFE) of >98%
- 16 CFR 1610 Flammability Testing rates this product as “Class 1, Normal Flammability” (This means it DOES NOT catch on fire)